The Shumi Side Quest
You'll find the Shumi village to the north on the world map, and you can go there as soon as you can control the garden (after the incident in Fisherman's Horizon). The village is right...
Go down the elevator, pass the houses on the left and continue to the last screen and enter the last house. You will find a few Shumis working on a sculpture.
Talk to the Shumi who is working at the sculpture, then talk to the elder (he is in the house with the Moomba in front of it), then talk to the sculptor. He tells you to find a few stones for him to complete the statue. The annoying thing is that you can't find them all at once- you have to give the stones to him exactly in that order, one by one. The next stone only appears if you gave the previous one to the artist.
1. Blue Stone: The blue stone is right beside the sculptor. Don't exit the screen, just go to the huge grey-blueish rock behind the statue.
2. Wind Stone: The huge rock to the right of the hotel.
3. Life Stone: Go to the tree to the right of the elder's house, "talk" to the root in the middle and climb up to find this stone.
4. Shadow Stone: Take the elevator up and examine the shadowy parts by the stairs.
5. Water Stone: This Stone is located in the sink (!) in Artisan's house (the house next to the one with the sculpture).
When you brought all the stones to the artist, walk back to the elder to finally claim your prize. But as obsessed about free items as we are, we're not very happy about this tiny reward. Hmph!
Re- enter the village (yes, you have to completely leave it, which means using the snail of an elevator twice more). Now, the extremely boring part begins- run around and talk to people.
Congratulations. Now you can FINALLY go to the elder to receive your reward.
Return to side quests index