Koopa Koot's Favors
I don't usually ask for favors, but there are times when it's just not convenient for an old Koopa like me to go out. If Mario does the favors I ask him to do, he'll be handsomely rewarded (just don't tell anybody, I've a reputation to keep!).
After recruiting Kooper
1. I'll ask to borrow the book "Koopa Legends" from Kolorado. Just go down two houses and ask Kolorado's Wife for it. You'll be rewarded with 1 coin!
2. I haven't been sleeping well, so I'll ask for a Sleepy Sheep. You can easily pick one up at the Toad Town Shop. Bring it to me and I'll give you 1 coin and a Silver Credit!
After Chapter 1
3. I lent Goompa a Tape a while ago, and now I want it back. Head over to Goompa in Goomba Village and fetch it. Bring it back for a 1 coin reward!
4. A cup of Koopa Tea would be nice. Check the Koopa Village bushes for a Koopa Leaf and take it to Tayce T., the Toad Town cook and have her brew me some. Bring it here for 3 Star Pieces!
5. I would love an Autograph of Luigi. Go down the Pipe near Toad Town's entrance and ask him, would ya? I'll give you 1 coin for the autograph.
After Chapter 2
6. I seem to have misplaced my Wallet. Check the Koopa Village bushes and you should find it. Return it here for 1 coin!
7. A refreshing Tasty Tonic would make me feel better. Harry's Shop in Toad Town has them for sale. Bring me one and I'll give you 1 coin!
8. I would love Merluvlee's Autograph too. If you go to her house on Shooting Star Summit and ask, she'll want the Crystal Ball she lent to her sister Merlee. Go to Dry Dry Outpost, and check the back alley to find Merlee, and get the Crystal Ball. Give Merluvlee the Crystal Ball, and she'll give you her autograph. Give it to me, and I'll give you 3 Star Pieces!
After Chapter 3
9. I'd like to be caught up on all of Toad Town's News, especially the gossip. It is posted on a sign near Merlon's house. Read the front and back of the sign and report back here for 1 coin!
10. I'm not as young as I once was, so I'd like a Life Shroom...just in case something happens. They sell them at the Shop in Boo's Mansion. Bring one here for 1 coin and a Gold Credit!
11. I would really like a Nutty Cake. If you hit the Goomnut Tree in Goomba Village with your hammer, a Goomnut should fall out. Bring it to Tayce T. and have her bake it into a Nutty Cake. Bring this to me for 1 coin!
After Chapter 4
12. I wish you could quiet these neighbors...I'm sure if you have Bombette in your party and you talk to them, they'll simmer down. If they do, I'll give you 3 Star Pieces!
13. The Boos have an Old Photo of mine. Talk to the Boo in the first room of Boo's Mansion to get it. Bring it to me for 1 coin!
14. Koopasta sounds good right about now. Bring a Koopa Leaf from a bush outside and some Dried Pasta from the shop in Dry Dry Outpost to Tayce T. and have her cook them together. Bring it here for 1 coin!
After Chapter 5
15. I seem to have lost my Glasses. They should be here in town, so check all the bushes. Bring them here for a 1 coin reward!
16. I would love to have a Lime. Move two screens down from the desert immediately before Dry Dry Outpost to reach the oasis. Hit the lime tree with your hammer for the Lime. Bring it to me for 3 Star Pieces!
17. Kooky Cookies are really popular, and I'd like one. Get a Koopa Leaf from a bush outside, and Cake Mix from the Shy Guys in Shy Guy's Toybox. Bring them to Tayce T., and she'll make the cookie. Bring it to me for 1 coin!
After Chapter 6
18. The Boo's have a Package of mine. Head to Gusty Gulch and find the Boo with the Package. After talking to him, leave the screen and come back to get it. Bring it here for 1 coin!
19. I'd like to try a Coconut. Hit a Coconut Tree on Lavalava Island with your hammer to get one. Bring it here and I'll give you 1 coin!
20. A nice, antique Red Jar would spruce up my house. Go to the shop in Dry Dry Outpost and buy these items in this order: Dusty Hammer, Dried Pasta, Dusty Hammer, Dried Shroom. You should be given the Red Jar. Bring it here for 3 Star Pieces!