1 - 378:
Terra Locke Cyan Shadow Edgar Sabin
HP XX5C-7675 XX58-7B85 XX5A-7875 XX53-7685 XX5E-7C75 XX5D-5885
MP XX5C-7655 XX58-7BE5 XX5A-7855 XX53-76E5 XX5E-7C55 XX5D-58E5
Menu1 XX5C-7685 XX58-7C75 XX5A-7885 XX53-7B75 XX5E-7C85 XX5F-5675
Menu2 XX5C-76E5 XX58-7C55 XX5A-78E5 XX53-7B55 XX5E-7CE5 XX5F-5655
Menu3 XX5C-7B75 XX58-7C85 XX52-7675 XX53-7B85 XX5E-7875 XX5F-5685
Menu4 XX5C-7B55 XX58-7CE5 XX52-7655 XX53-7BE5 XX5E-7855 XX5F-56E5
Vigor XX5C-7B85 XX58-7875 XX52-7685 XX53-7C75 XX5E-7885 XX5F-5B75
Speed XX5C-7BE5 XX58-7855 XX52-76E5 XX53-7C55 XX5E-78E5 XX5F-5B55
Stam. XX5C-7C75 XX58-7885 XX52-7B75 XX53-7C85 XX5D-5675 XX5F-5B85
Mag.p XX5C-7C55 XX58-78E5 XX52-7B55 XX53-7CE5 XX5D-5655 XX5F-5BE5
Bat.p XX5C-7C85 XX5A-7675 XX52-7B85 XX53-7875 XX5D-5685 XX5F-5C75
Def. XX5C-7CE5 XX5A-7655 XX52-7BE5 XX53-7855 XX5D-56E5 XX5F-5C55
Mag.de XX5C-7875 XX5A-7685 XX52-7C75 XX53-7885 XX5D-5B75 XX5F-5C85
Evade XX5C-7855 XX5A-76E5 XX52-7C55 XX53-78E5 XX5D-5B55 XX5F-5CE5
Mag.bl XX5C-7885 XX5A-7B75 XX52-7C85 XX5E-7675 XX5D-5B85 XX5F-5875
Weap. XX5C-78E5 XX5A-7B55 XX52-7CE5 XX5E-7655 XX5D-5BE5 XX5F-5855
Shield XX58-7675 XX5A-7B85 XX52-7875 XX5E-7685 XX5D-5C75 XX5F-5885
Helmet XX58-7655 XX5A-7BE5 XX52-7855 XX5E-76E5 XX5D-5C55 XX5F-58E5
Armor XX58-7685 XX5A-7C75 XX52-7885 XX5E-7B75 XX5D-5C85 XX54-5675
Relic 1 XX58-76E5 XX5A-7C55 XX52-78E5 XX5E-7B55 XX5D-5CE5 XX54-5655
Relic 2 XX58-7B75 XX5A-7C85 XX53-7675 XX5E-7B85 XX5D-5875 XX54-5685
Celes Strago Relm Setzer Mog Gau
HP XX54-5B75 XX57-5C85 XX59-5675 XX51-5B85 XX55-5875 XX5B-5685
MP XX54-5B55 XX57-5CE5 XX59-5655 XX51-5BE5 XX55-5855 XX5B-56E5
Menu1 XX54-5B85 XX57-5875 XX59-5685 XX51-5C78 XX55-5885 XX5B-5B75
Menu2 XX54-5BE5 XX57-5855 XX59-56E5 XX51-5C55 XX55-58E5 XX5B-5B55
Menu3 XX54-5C75 XX57-5885 XX59-5B75 XX51-5C85 XX56-5675 XX5B-5B85
Menu4 XX54-5C55 XX57-58E5 XX59-5B55 XX51-5CE5 XX56-5655 XX5B-5BE5
Vigor XX54-5C85 XX50-5675 XX59-5B85 XX51-5875 XX56-5685 XX5B-5C75
Speed XX54-5CE5 XX50-5655 XX59-5BE5 XX51-5855 XX56-56E5 XX5B-5C55
Stam. XX54-5875 XX50-5685 XX59-5C75 XX51-5885 XX56-5B75 XX5B-5C85
Mag.p XX54-5855 XX50-56E5 XX59-5C55 XX51-58E5 XX56-5B55 XX5B-5CE5
Bat.p XX54-5885 XX50-5B75 XX59-5C85 XX55-5675 XX56-5B85 XX5B-5875
Def. XX54-58E5 XX50-5B55 XX59-5CE5 XX55-5655 XX56-5BE5 XX5B-5855
Mag.de XX57-5675 XX50-5B85 XX59-5875 XX55-5685 XX56-5C75 XX5B-5885
Evade XX57-5655 XX50-5BE5 XX59-5855 XX55-56E5 XX56-5C55 XX5B-58E5
Mag.bl XX57-5685 XX50-5C75 XX59-5885 XX55-5B75 XX56-5C85 XX5C-5675
Weap. XX57-56E5 XX50-5C55 XX59-58E5 XX55-5B55 XX56-5CE5 XX5C-5655
Shield XX57-5B75 XX50-5C85 XX51-5675 XX55-5B85 XX56-5875 XX5C-5685
Helmet XX57-5B55 XX50-5CE5 XX51-5655 XX55-5BE5 XX56-5855 XX5C-56E5
Armor XX57-5B85 XX50-5875 XX51-5685 XX55-5C75 XX56-5885 XX5C-5B75
Relic 1 XX57-5BE5 XX50-5855 XX51-56E5 XX55-5C55 XX56-58E5 XX5C-5B55
Relic 2 XX57-5C75 XX50-5885 XX51-5B75 XX55-5C85 XX5B-5675 XX5C-5B85
Gogo Umaro Banon Leo Ghost #1 Ghost #2
HP XX5C-5C75 XX58-58E5 XX52-5B75 XX53-5C85 XX5D-8675 XX5F-8B85
MP XX5C-5C55 XX5A-5675 XX52-5B55 XX53-5CE5 XX5D-8655 XX5F-8BE5
Menu1 XX5C-5C85 XX5A-5655 XX52-5B85 XX53-5875 XX5D-8685 XX5F-8C75
Menu2 XX5C-5CE5 XX5A-5685 XX52-5BE5 XX53-5855 XX5D-86E5 XX5F-8C55
Menu3 XX5C-5875 XX5A-56E5 XX52-5C75 XX53-5885 XX5D-8B75 XX5F-8C85
Menu4 XX5C-5855 XX5A-56E5 XX52-5C55 XX53-58E5 XX5D-8B55 XX5F-8CE5
Vigor XX5C-5885 XX5A-5B75 XX52-5C85 XX5E-5675 XX5D-8B85 XX5F-8875
Speed XX58-5675 XX5A-5B55 XX52-5CE5 XX5E-5655 XX5D-8BE5 XX5F-8855
Stam. XX58-5655 XX5A-5B85 XX52-5875 XX5E-5685 XX5D-8C75 XX5F-8885
Mag.p XX58-5685 XX5A-5BE5 XX52-5855 XX5E-56E5 XX5D-8C55 XX5F-88E5
Bat.p XX58-56E5 XX5A-5C75 XX52-5885 XX5E-5B75 XX5D-8C85 XX54-8675
Def. XX58-5B75 XX5A-5C55 XX52-58E5 XX5E-5B55 XX5D-8CE5 XX54-8655
Mag.de XX58-5B55 XX5A-5C85 XX53-5675 XX5E-5B85 XX5D-8875 XX54-8685
Evade XX58-5B85 XX5A-5CE5 XX53-5655 XX5E-5BE5 XX5D-8855 XX54-86E5
Mag.bl XX58-5BE5 XX5A-5875 XX53-5685 XX5E-5C75 XX5D-8885 XX54-8B75
Weap. XX58-5C75 XX5A-5855 XX53-56E5 XX5E-5C55 XX5D-88E5 XX54-8B55
Shield XX58-5C55 XX5A-5885 XX53-5B75 XX5E-5C85 XX5F-8675 XX54-8B85
Helm XX58-5C85 XX5A-58E5 XX53-5B55 XX5E-5CE5 XX5F-8655 XX54-8BE5
Armor XX58-5CE5 XX52-5675 XX53-5B85 XX5E-5875 XX5F-8685 XX54-8C75
Relic 1 XX58-5875 XX52-5655 XX53-5BE5 XX5E-5855 XX5F-86E5 XX54-8C55
Relic 2 XX58-5855 XX52-5685 XX53-5C75 XX5E-5885 XX5F-8B75 XX54-8C88
Replace the "XX" with the appropriate 2 digits from the tables below:
DD: Fight DF: Item D4: Magic D7: Morph-Blank until Terra gets Morph D0:Revert D9:Steal D1:Capture D5:SwdTech-Only the ones Cyan knows when new character starts D6:Throw DB:Tools DC:Blitz-Only the ones Sabin knows D8:Runic DA:Lore-Only the ones Strago knows D2: Sketch D3: Control DE:Slot FD:Rage FF:Leap-Only on Veldt F4:Mimic F7:Dance-Character gains dances only when Mog gets them F0:Row F9:Def F1:Jump F5:X-Magic-No spells at start, but you can learn them via Espers F6:GP Rain FB:Summon-Only works with curative Espers equipped FC:Health F8:Shock FA: Possess-Erases character if successful F2:MagiTek-Terra has 8 spells, others have 4. F3:[Blank]-Filler spot
WHEN TO PUT THE CHARACTER CODES:
Terra: Before new game
Locke: Save point after old man's house
Edgar: Any time after getting Locke but before Kefka shows up
Sabin: Save point in Mt. Kolts
Banon: Save point in Returners Hideout
Shadow: Don't talk to him in S. Figaro. Save after Sabins scenario starts
Cyan: Save before Imperial Base
Ghost1: Before getting the first ghost
Ghost2: If Shadow bails, you can get a second ghost. Before getting G#2
Gau: Before the waterfall.
Celes: Save under Duncan's house, codes MUST be in before you see her
Setzer: Before Opera house and (?) until after Imperial base
Mog: Save point after old man's house.
Strago: Save outside of Thamasa
Relm: Save outside Esper cave
Leo: Save point in Esper cave
Gogo: Save point in Zone Eater
Umaro: Save at snowfield in Narshe, before entering hole behind Esper
DD=0 FF=17 44=34 77=51 00=68 99=85 10=100 55=119 66=136 BB=153 CC=170 88=187 *Note: Do not set speed or vigor above 200! A5=200 22=221 33=238 EE=255
WEAPON,SHIELD,HELMET,ARMOR & RELIC
DD:Dirk FD:Epee 4D:Partisan 7D:Aura DF:MithrilKnife FF:Break Blade 4F:Pearl Lance
7F:Strato D4:Guardian F4:Drainer 44:Gold
Lance 74:Sky Render D7:Air Lancet F7:Enhancer 47:Aura
Lance 77:HealRod D0:ThiefKnife F0:Crystal 40:Imp Halberd
70:MithrilRod D9:Assassin F9:Falchion 49:Imperial 79:Fire Rod
379. 108C-EF03+108C-E4A3 All items in shops are free--SWITCH OFF
TO SELL ITEMS FOR GP
380. 108C-EFD3+108C-E4A3 Buying an item gives you 9,999,999 gold. The items look expensive, but you can keep buying them.
381. DC9C-E4D8 Max out your GPs!
382. E7D8-D4D8 No gold after battle
383. AAB8-7F69 Enemy changes to brown.
384. AAB3-54D9 Enemy is invisible
385. AADC-EDA8 No Enemy
386. AAD8-EF08 All party members are Floating, Stopped, and Reflective in battles!
387. 6794-E708 Makes the EXP, Magic Points, Items, and GP keep repeating in a cycle. Turn off after 2 or 3 cycles or it may blackout.
388. DFD8-EF68 All characters float
389. D0D8-EF68 All characters have Slow cast on them
390. D6D8-EF68 All characters have Haste cast on them
391. D8D8-EF68 All characters have Haste, Float, and Regen cast on them
392. AADB-EDA8 Get HP & MP in battle
393. ED3B-E514 Tincture gives you 999 magic.
394. AA68-E7D8+AA6B-EDA8 Magic becomes X-Magic and takes only 1 MP
395. AA6B-E7D8 Party hits twice
396. 8ED8-EF68 This code takes about 30 to 50 seconds to come into effect (in other words, you can't fight right away) but it does fine once it starts playing, it casts Wall, Regen, and Float on all members (works great in the Fanatics Tower!! by the time you need to fight, they've half killed themselves off your wall!!)
397. 30D8-EF68 Casts Slow, Float, Wall but gives less damage to all(same as above with the starting off)
398. A29D-54D8 Characters will do STRANGE things in battle...desperation attacks, enemy attacks, calling espers, you name it... only problem is that it is random and the person will keep repeating the same attack over and over.
399. AA94-74DD Your party is all blobs of color
400. AAB8-7F69 The enemies are all blobs of color
401. 5592-E7D8+5592-E768+5592-E7A8 "GET NOTHING AFTER A BATTLE"
402. CE17-7DD6 "GET SOME RAGES AND LORES" To use this code equip an Esper and fight one battle. Gau will learn every fourth rage on the right-hand side of the list, and Strago will learn ForceField, Stone, and Exploder. All other rages and lores are deleted.
403. F194-EDD8 "GET 99 OF ALL ITEMS" (Doesn't work on all games)
404. CE17-77D6 "LEARN SPELLS 10x FASTER"
405. E317-77D6 "LEARN SPELLS 50x FASTER"
406. E3DB-EDA8 Get a lot of HP and MP after battle
407. AA94-E7D8 This code will make the enemy give you weapons, items, and armor. (This code is constant)
408. AA94-EFO8 Makes the enemy give you items/weapons/armor. (This code is not constant, it's at random)
408. AA94-E7D8+AA94-EFO8+AA94-E4D8+D794-E708+(AA94-E408) Super Item Codes: Get Paladin's Shield, Offering, Gem Boxes, Economizers and other stuff after battles! Add AA94-E408 if it seems that you have all the items that are possible two get with the first four codes.
409. D493-54D8 Gain over 16,000 Exp. per fight
410. D793-54D8 Gain nearly 1,000,000 Exp. per fight!
411. AA92-E768 Casts Flare after a battle, blackout
412. AA23-54D8 Level 99 after one battle
413. AA94-E4D8+AA94-EF08+AA94-54D8(+AA94-E408) Add last 1 once you own 1st 128 items.
414. 1793-54D8 Over 5 million exp per fight!
415. AA2A-54D8 Gain no experience (for expert players only!)
416. 3037-54A6 Learn all spells after one battle
417. 0D39-0766 1000x EXP and GP after a battle! A great code!
418. 132C-E4D8 Repeat battle ending (turn off to exit)
420. F32C-E4D8 Restart game to select menu after battle
421. EE5C-74DD This last one is kinda weird. Depending on where in the game your group is, you get different effects. Ex: at the beginning of the game, you leave an Imperial soldier after every battle.
422. E3DB-EDA8+E3DB-ED68+E3DB-ED08+E3DB-EDD8 Enter the Menu Screen and you'll have 4000 5000 HP and 100-500 MP -- for every character on the menu screen. Once entered, you may save the code's effects, and the game will stay that way.
423. AADB-EDA8 Increase all members' Max HP and MP
424. 0F9F-E708 WARNING *ERASES THE SAVED GAMES*
425. AA90-74DD Walk through walls (only certain directions)
426. AA20-77AD Walk through walls (better than other code!)
427. DDA4-8767 Party always has Sprint Shoes
428. EE30-E944 'Tonic' gives 255 HP
429. 3CB8-5DAE Most items can be used infinitely-- NOT IN BATTLE MODE; SWITCH OFF TO EXIT MENU SCREEN
430. AA9B-E768 All relics equipped, all of it. Not tested much; may freeze up. Even the cursed stuff is equipped. Just DO NOT SAVE YOUR GAME; your statistics are messed up...
431. AAD2-E768 Lowers Speed, Vigor, Stamina, and Magic Power for all members
432. AADC-EF08 Always sprint in dungeons and never encounter random enemies (as if Sprint Shoes and Moogle Charm were equipped)
433. AADC-EDA8 Never encounter random enemies
434. AA94-74DD CHANGE CHARACTER'S APPEARANCE"
435. DD90-EFDB Everyone has a hidden Economizer --IN BATTLE MODE.
436. DD97-5FDA Everyone has a hidden Economizer --NOT IN BATTLE MODE.
437. AADC-EF08 Sprint shoes & Moogle Charm equipped
438. DDA4-8767 Sprint Shoes equipped
439. D007-8DD7 Mega Sprint Shoes!!!
440. AADB-E768 All relics! Even cursed ones!!!
441. B4CD-E798+AA68-E7D8 Only fight Narshe Guards
442. EEBC-576E This one lets you equip any item as many times as you want; in other words you get infinite equipment!
443. 3CB7-5D03 When you equip something, it turns into the top item of your inventory.
444. 108B-E403 GET 99 OF ANY ITEM!" Go into a store. Sell the item you want 99 of. It should say that you are selling "0". Turn of the GG, and press Left on the Control Pad until you are selling "58" of the item. Press A. You now have 99 of the item.
445. 3CBC-576E "USE ITEMS INFINITELY" Never run out of an item if you have it already (only on the menu). When you use an item, it will say you have 14, then 12, then 20, etc...
NEW ATTACKS FOR CHARACTERS
Add spice to your game. Let your characters do moves you never
thought possible. Like:
*** Summoning an ANGEL to attack your enemies.
*** Guile's Sonic boom
*** Body Laser and more...
446. "NEW FF3 ATTACKS" This code will allow you to "create" different attacks for your characters!
3CB7-5F63 "RANDOM EQUIP DIFFERENT ITEMS" This code will allow your characters to equip different (random) items as armor or weapons. You can change the
1st and/or 2nd characters for different "ITEM" changes.
Your characters must have the GENJI GLOVE and OFFERING equipped as RELICS.
PROCESS: All you have to do is replace your character's weapon slots with various ITEMS to get different attacks. You can put different ITEMS for different effects. You can also mix and match ITEMS, unless noted. Do not put "WEAPONS" on either hand or it will not work!
REMEMBER: All attacks go in descending order...as seen in the equip screen! HAND: Attack 1 HAND: Attack 2
Here is a LIST of what you can put to produce different attacks!
EQUIPMENT: EFFECT: NOTES:
MOST ARMOR Various weaponless attacks
Snow Muffler Red Rain! Use only as a 1st attack
ALL SHIELDS Various weaponless attacks
Force Shield Guile's SONIC BOOM!
MOST ITEMS Give many different effects
Antidote Giant Pac-Man! Use only as a 1st attack
Ether Freezes the game
Tincture Freezes the game
Eye Drop Haunting! Use only as a 1st attack
Eye Drop Disappearing Enemies! Use only as a 2nd attack
(Don't combine the 2 Eye Drop codes)
Magicite Red Sky!
Rename Card Fireball jump attack and weird sound!
Revivify Guile's SONIC BOOM! Use only as a 1st attack
Revivify Star of DEATH! Use only as a 2nd attack
Sleeping Bag Bum Rush!
Smoke Bomb Light Arrow Use only as a 1st attack
Tent Jump Attack Use only as a 1st attack
Tent Black Missle Use only as a 2nd attack
HEADGEAR Many different effects
Bandana Death Laser! A strange laser emits from character
Beret Throw a strange BLACK AXE!
Circlet Circlet Attack
Dark Hood Morph Terra Attack!
Diamond Helm God's Voice!
Gold Helmet Angel of DEATH! An angel visits enemies to kill them!
Hair Band Rising Wind attack!
Leather Hat A Million Pins
Magus Hat Silent Multiple Punches
Mithril Helmet Water Bum Rush!
Mystery Veil Aura Zap!
Red Cap Red sphere Zap!
Regal Crown Bubble Attack
Tiger Mask Sketch Enemies to Death!
RELICS Many different effects
Sneak Ring Black out/Freezes game
Hyper Wrist Black out/Freezes game
Back Guard Black out/Freezes game
Amulet Black out/Freezes game
Sniper Sight Glitches/Freezes game
Marvel Shoes Glitches/Freezes game
Fake Mustache Glitches/Freezes game
Beads Glitches/Freezes game
Genji Glove Glitches/Freezes game
Fairy Ring Glitches/Freezes game
Memento Ring Glitches/Freezes game
True Knight Instant Damage!
Dragon Horn Instant Damage!
Coin Toss Reverse Leo Shock Attack!
Cure Ring Skud Missle! Use only as a 2nd attack
Cursed Ring Summon the REAPER! Use only as a 2nd attack
Earrings Satanic Sounds! Equip in both hands
Exp. Egg Dead of NIGHT! Use only as a 1st attack
Gale Hairpin A loud sound followed by damage to enemies!
Gauntlet Sun God's Trident Attack! Use only as a 1st attack
Goggles Grenade Toss! Use only as a 2nd attack
Guard Ring Fiery Screen! Use only as a 1st attack
Merit Award Tornado Spin Use only as a 1st attack
Merit Award Light Saber Use only as a 2nd attack
Mithril Glove Singing Black Sword! Use only as a 1st attack
Rage Ring Meteor Attack!
Running Shoes Wind Blast! Use only as a 2nd attack
Safety Bit Spear of Destiny! Use only as a 2nd attack
Sprint Shoes Shock Drop
Thief Glove Dance of Rocks Use only as a 2nd attack
Tintinabar Portal of DOOM!
Wall Ring Suicide Attack! Use only as a 1st attack
Zephyr Cape Red Rain of DEATH! Use only as a 2nd attack
447. METHOD 1
AA9B-E768+AA9B-E708+AA9B-E7D80+AA9B-E7A8 "LEO AND KEFKA CODES"
Go anywhere and fight. You will eventually end up with Kefka and/or Leo. It's good if you are in the WOB and about to go to the floating continent. Anywhere else is fine, including the WOR.
THINGS THAT WILL FREEZE THE GAME:
1. If your map man is Geshtal and you try to equip, relic, use item or etc. If you have Geshtal continue fighting and ignore him...
2. If you get Kefka-he comes in many things...
A. If he is a zombie or dead-do not revive him or the game will freeze.
B. Sometimes he will a lot of different stuff in his statistics like: Morph, Capture, Shock, Sketch...
You should save the game if you get something cool like this...
C. Kefka in Magitek Armor-same as A
3. Mog may freeze the game when it is his turn to fight.
4. Leo is unglitched-you can revive him if he is wounded.
(Really preferred if he had a screen shot...Kefka uses Terra's screen shot because he doesn't have one).
448. DC9B-E7D8 "FOR USE OF KEFKA ONLY"
Use this code to edit Kefka. It may take a while to get
a perfect Kefka (Now you're getting to it)!
TO HAVE A PERFECT KEFKA: Kefka should have non-freezing the game battle commands. For both WOB or WOR, Kefka should have Rage, Leap, Magic, and Item! Which means Kefka takes over Gau's status! (The ONLY one that will let you keep Kefka forever)... Make sure he is able to use magic and equip weapons and armor. Also check out Gau's magic...Once Kefka takes over Gau's body the magic will change to something new. The picture on the status screen should be Terra...Rename Kefka "Kefka" when he replaces Gau... :D It is highly recommended you do this in the WOR, because you'll have the airship to go to the Veldt and test Kefka's
Leap and reappear (UWAOOOOOO~). Kefka will just be Kefka!
449. METHOD 2 - GET LEO
1. Enter the code D5E5-776D. Choose a save game. You will now have LEO &
KEFKA, but Kefka has no commands and will thus freeze the game.
3. Rearrange the party so that Kefka is on top
2. Save, reset, and enter D7E7-776D. Go into a town. Switch Kefka to the back of the lineup. By doing so, you have "ditched" him in the town, and you now have a glitch free Leo!!
450. METHOD 2 - GET KEFKA
1. Enter the code D5E5-776D to get Kefka.
2. Use the code **97-E76D to give Kefka commands. Replace ** with any two characters to give Kefka...
19-Lore (knows none) 11-Lore, Rage* 15-Rage, Possess 16-Possess, Row
1B-Row, GP Rain 1C-GP Rain 18-Runic**, Shock 1A-Shock!
12-Summon (?), Sketch 13-Slot 1E-Slot, Def 54-Dance
57-Mimic 50-Mimic, Jump 59-Blitz, Jump 51-Blitz, Control
55-Health, Control 58-MagiTek!
Note that the commands produced by this code may vary from game to game.
* = Only the ones Gau knows
** = Disabled
451. METHOD 3 - LEO AND KEFKA
Enter the code DD5C-740D. This will make Leo and Kefka appear in the last two slots in the party selection screen! Leo is perfect, but if you want Kefka to have commands, you must use the code **97-E76D as described above.
452. CONTROL DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
DC9B-E768+DC9B-E708+DC9B-E7D8+DC9B-E7A8 "CONTROL DIFFERENT CHARACTERS", a.k.a. the "MASQUE CODES"
These codes change the character's image. For example-Terra. You see her, her body, her color, her command windows (Fight, Morph, Magic, Item). After one battle, Terra has changed to Gogo's image but the rest of the commands stay the same. Once in a while you may get Umaro's image with Terra's battle commands! Now you can control Umaro and see him chanting
magic at last! Once you get to a circular pattern, it'll alter to another character in the game! Like Ultros, Siegfried, Chupon, the little girl, the little boy, Terra's Mom, Espers, Dragons, Faeries, Imperial Soldiers, Vicks and Kappa the Imp! You can control the Emperor and some characters will stay the same while others change to a totally different image!
453 & 454. MORE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE
9A9B-E7D8 "MORE CHARACTER CHANGING CODES"
*OR* Note: You may or may not need Relm in your party...
9E9B-E7D8 You should bring her along just in case... You need Leo in your party for this to work. Go into battle, and after it, Leo will be changed! (His mapman will be Banon). It will continue to change after each battle... Here is a list of characters you can be (not in order):
Mapman Battle Stat Note
Banon Banon Banon Should be your 1st Character
Ghost Ghost Ghost
Green Guard Green Guard Vicks
Merchant Merchant Vicks Locke as a Merchant
Kefka Kefka Terra
Gestahl Gestahl Leo Battle guy is sort of glitched
Leo Leo Leo
Impresario invisible ????
Opera Celes invisible ????
Dog ???? ???? Freezes the game sometimes
455. MANSON CODE 1: 3037-54A6 "GET ALL SPELLS!!!"
After one battle, every member of the party who is capable of learning magic
some time in the game will learn every spell. Note that this happens after every
battle, and it happens regardless of whether the party members know the spells or
not; i.e., turn off the code once everyone has learned the spells (unless you *like*
watching 4 people learn all the spells after every battle).
456. MANSON CODE 2: 3CB7-5F63 "GUNSLINGER CODE"
HOW TO USE: First, equip everything you have (right down the list) as you do this, you will see that the WEAPONS you equipped are not the ones you selected. Once your done, go to items, click ARRANGE, and start the process over again.
457. MANSON CODE 3: D6AF-740E "ESPER CODE"
HOW TO USE: Go to ESPERS and move the arrow anywhere and you will see ESPERS you know and others. The other ones can be used in battle.
458. MANSON CODE 4: D5A7-8407 "ALMOST PERFECT WTW CODE"
459. MANSON CODE 5: DAA7-7FD4 "GET AN AIRSHIP /ESPER BAHAMUT ANYWHERE ANY TIME"
HOW TO USE: Talk to certain people in towns etc. and you will have a 50% chance of it working. The other 50% of the time, it will freeze the game.
460. MANSON CODE 6: DA24-8F0D "RESET EVENTS"
HOW TO USE: Enter code, start game, and things that happened in the WORLD OF BALANCE will happen in the WORLD OF RUIN-- Such things as SHADOW sitting at the bar in a town, Darryl is flying your AIRSHIP, etc. Don't SAVE or your game will stay that way.
461. MANSON CODE 7: DA24-8F6D "LIKE ABOVE BUT NOT AS DRASTIC"
462. MANSON CODE 8: D5E5-776D "LEO/KEFKA CODE"
HOW TO USE: Start GAME and your character will be someone who looks like TERRA. But, is actually KEFKA change the party POSTIONS around and you will get GENERAL LEO and the REAL TERRA. One GLITCH with this code is that KEFKA has no commands. So, in battle when it is KEFKA's turn it will freeze (see above section on how to avoid this).
463. MANSON CODE 9: D5E7-8F0F "GET OUT OF MY WAY"
People that don't usually move move in the direction you are facing.
464. MANSON CODE 10: D7E7-776D "DITCH CHARACTERS"
Change party positions in a town/cave and you will leave the character that you changed behind!
465. MANSON CODE 11: DAAE-8F6D "NEW ENEMIES ON VELDT"
Allows you to fight some enemies on the Veldt that you normally can't.
466. MANSON CODE 12: 59A7-7FD4 "ESPER WORLD"
Talk to the man in Thamasa that is walking in the center of town with a blue vest on. You will be transported to the world of Espers. (Don't save; you can't get out).
467. MANSON CODE 13: 3C83-5F63 "BETTER STORES"
Allows you to buy better items (e.g. Ragnaroks, Illuminas, Muscle Belts) in stores.
HOW TO USE:
1. Turn off the GG.
2. Go into a store.... click on "Buy" and turn on the GG.
3. Choose an item to buy, then hit "A". It will freeze, but turn of the GG and you will be able to move the cursor.
4. Press Up, Down, Left or Right and you will notice that the prices and "how many owned" have changed.
5. Press "A" and you will buy an item that is not on the list... however, sometimes the items will be priced as high as 9999999 GP!!
468. MANSON CODE 14: DAA4-876D "STRANGE COMBATS"
Walk around anywhere; strange creatures will attack you.
469. MANSON CODE 15: AB28-84DD "I'M ALL ALONE!"
All the people in the game disappear.
470. MANSON CODE 16: D0A4-876D "CONSTANT BATTLE!"
Take one step and you fight!
471. MANSON CODE 17: 05C3-5F63 "STRANGE"
Pick a game, and you will be near an esper with weird guys... and the timer runs backwards.
472. MANSON CODE 18: 00C3-5F63 "STRANGE 2"
Like above, but instead you are in the first town with Vicks & Wedge.
473. MANSON CODE 19: 5BAE-8F69 "NEW RARE ITEMS CODE & WARP TO WOB
Get new rare items like: Eerie Stone - Manicure - Opera Record - Magn. Glass - Dull Picture
To use this code, go into BATTLE and go to ITEMS. Double click your SWORD or SHIELD and the battle will end. Go to RARE ITEMS and you will have the listed items. Another event that happens with this CODE is that if you use your AIRSHIP, you will go back to the WOB.
474. MANSON CODE 20: EE62-E768 "RARE ITEM CHANGE"
Gives you new rare items like: Dull Picture, Magn. Glass, Eerie Stone, Opera Record, etc.
HOW TO USE: Turn off GG...Go to "Item"....Turn on GG....Click on "Rare" and weird things will happen to your rare items. NOTE: This one will not take you back to WOB.
475. DAAE-8F6D......Run into some bosses, including the final Kefka, on the Veldt.
476. 8AAE-876D......Run into enemies from the Zone Eater & Phoenix Cave only.
477. 8AA3-846D......Run into other bosses during Phase 5 (random enemies) of Veldt cycle; also run into a new enemy called the "Colossus" -- it looks like a HadesGigas (same color) and it dies like a boss. It casts the "Lode Stone" and "Fire Wall" spells. As of yet, no one has been able to identify it. Perhaps you can help...
478. **A3-8FDD......Replace ** with any 2 digits to run into ONLY X's Veldt, where X is a monster or combination of monsters designated by the **.
00= Monsters from Banon's river (Pterodons, Exocites, etc.) and M-Tek Armors
01= Beakors, Rhobites, Stray Cats, and CrassHopprs
02= Zozo enemies
03= Crawlers, Mag Roaders (R&P), General, Commando, Garm, Trapper, Vermin, Sewer Rat
04= GreaseMonks, Rhodoxs, Tuskers, Rhinotaur
06= Phantom Forest enemies and HeavyArmor
07= Rhodox, M-TekArmor, Cirpius, Tusker, Trilium, Soldier
08= Over Grunk, Vulture, Iron Fist, Whisper, Bounty Man, Trooper
09= Were Rats, Repo Men, Lobo, Guard, Actaneon
0A= Vulture, Iron Fist, Mind Candy, Red Fang
0B= Bomb, OverMind, StillGoing, Whisper
0C= Guard, Vomammoth, Whisper, Hazer, StillGoing, Anguiform, Actaneon, Aspik
0D= Hornet, Bleary, Lobo, Marshal, Leafer, Dark Wind
0E= General, Pipsqeak, Commander, Chaser, Trapper, Gobbler
0F= Were Rat, Sand Ray, Areneid, Dark Wind, Leafer
10= Dahling, Still life
11= Rain man, Samurai
12= Gobbler, Rhinox
13= Trilobiter, Primordite, Vector pup, Commander
14= Red Wolf, Test Rider
15= Allosaurus, Parasite, Crawler
16= Geckorex, Reach Frog
17= Mag Roaders (yellow and brown), Vindr, Souldancer, Crusher
18= Tap dancer, Covert
19= Rain man, Samurai
1A= Magic Urn, Karkass
1B= Sprinter, Spek Tor
1C= Chaos Dragon, Uruburos, Sea Flower, Phase, Trixter
1D= Ceritops, Tomb Thumb, Borras
1E= Primordite, First Class, Wild Rat, Trilobiter, Dark Side, Spectre, Rinn
1F= Rhyos, Toe Cutter, Ursus
5F= Innoc, Fortis
59= Kefka's Tower enemies (Hemophyte, Dk. Force, Retainer, etc.)
60= Punisher, Scrapper
62= Punisher, Scrapper
63= White Dragon
64= Apparite, Lich
65= Land Worm, Humpty
66= SlamDancer, Harvester, Gabbledegak
67= Lunaris, Osprey, Chintonid, Gigan Toad
69= Lobo, Marshal, Bleary, Crawly
6A= Fidor, Trooper, HeavyArmor
6B= Leafer, Lobo, Marshal, Dark Wind
6C= Opinicus, Eland, Hipocampus, Still Life
6D= Leafer, Dark Wind, Lobo
6E= Mag Roader (both types form MagiTek Facility), Vermin, Sewer Rat
6F= Lobo, Narshe Guard
There are many more! I haven't tested it much yet...perhaps someone could help me come up with a complete list of enemies? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help. ALSO, there are some enemies (mostly the "rare" monsters mentioned above) that do not appear
with this code....maybe we could alter it so that they do?
479. **A3-8DAD....Like #478, but with different monsters for the ** values.
480. 74A3-846D....Another "boss code"...run into different bosses than with #3. Also fight Io, which gives you the spell "Flare Star" as a Rage.
481. 83A3-846D....Totally random battles on the Veldt! You can run into anything from anywhere in the game; bosses, normal monsters, etc. You never know what to expect.
482. AD9B-E7D8 After one battle, only one character is in party. Notice that the mapman and only character are different. After a second battle, that character is normal.
483."COOL COMMANDS CODES" xx97-E7D6.....xx=DD to EE Substitute for strange Commands in the battle menu, some are useable, others are gibberish. Using some commands may cause
484. DF98-E7D6: Magic - X-Magic (but isn't really), Fight - Jump (and really works).
485. ED90-E7D6 In Battle, Fight becomes MagiTek.
486. DF9F-E7D6 In Battle, Terra, Locke, Sabin, Setzer, and Gau cannot use Magic.
487. E39C-E7D6 Mog's Magic becomes X-Magic, but isn't really.
488. E394-E7D1 "I've been playing this game too long today." Causes subtle changes in the color table, most noticeably on the background of battle scenes.
489. xx23-E7D6.....xx=DD to EE I cant see what I'm doing! Try it...
490. 3339-07D6 Percentage of winning normal random items increases by 12%.
491. E317-54A6 Party learns 'Bolt' a few times each.
492. DF94-7DD6 Learn Magic, Rages, Lores 2.1 times faster.
493. "BLIND-EYE": 0D39-7DD6 Left side of two column menus in battle is hidden. It still works, and is there, you just can't see it. No effect on magic menu.
494. EXPERT PLAYER CODES
F194-54D8 and/or FE94-54D8 and/or AA94-54D8
In Battle, characters are TOTALLY invisible to you the player. The enemy can see them just fine. Party has condition 'Psyche', HP is glitchy, can't cast spell on yourself ('cause you're invisible), or items, Gau can't Rage. TRY THIS: equip someone with 'DragoonBoots' and
watch...EVERYBODY IS A HALF-ESPER!?!?!?
495. SUPER-HERO CODE D4D8-E7D8 In Battle mode only, Fight becomes Jump (as if Both DragoonBoots and Dragon Horn is Equipped), magic becomes X.Magic, Steal becomes Capture, Sketch becomes Control, Slot becomes GP Rain, some characters can do double commands but
are not Quick. Also, I've noticed there is always at least one character whose Fight command remains unchanged. Also EED8-E7D8, but nothing in between.
496. GAMBLER CODE xyD8-E7D6.....x=D to E y=D or F (all give same result) Most enemies cast 'Roulette' instead of Battle.
497. 5592-E7D6 All menu commands normally possible show on battle menu, though you can't use those you haven't earned yet ;-}. Nobody can use magic.
498. xy68-E7D6 x=F to E, y= F to 5 Credits on Drugs Code Changes colors in Intro & Credits.
499. 0D39-E7D6 BATTLE MENU SHUFFLE!!! Toggle the switch on the GG to play!
500. MORE CHARACTER START-UP CODES
Substitute X for 8 or 5 (more additions at a future date) These codes start the character at a higher experience level (thus at a higher level, too). I've used these codes continuously until my party reached about level 31 or so and have noticed other more subtle effects, such as the way the character moves in battle, sometimes stumbles in battle, etc. (I at one time, called these my 'Personality Codes') Terra:Dx58-7B55 Locke:Dx5A-7CE5 Cyan:Dx53-7655
Shadow: Dx5E-7BE5 Edgar:Dx5D-5855 Sabin:Dx54-56E5 Celes:Dx57-5C55
Strago:Dx50-58E5 Relm:Dx51-5B55 Setzer:Dx55-5CE5 Mog:Dx5B-5655
Gau:Dx5C-5BE5 Gogo:Dx58-5885 Umaro:Dx52-56E5 Banon:Dx53-5C55
Leo:Dx5E-58E5 Ghost1:Dx5F-8B55 Ghost2:Dx54-8CE5
They also effect the other characters in your party at that time--to a limited degree.
ENEMY SPELL CODE
Created By: AeroStar13
501. **00-8D68 "THE ENEMY SPELLS CODE!!"
The effect: This code will change Strago's Lores into different Enemy Spells. You can use
this code to cast any spell in the game!! Replacing ** with different characters causes the
code to have different effects. Here are some examples of what to replace the ** with.
All the spells are free (0 MP).
The spells are cast on the targets of the original Lore spell, e.g., if a spell replacing
"Blow Fish" is cast, it can only be cast on one target because Blow Fish is a 1-target spell.
Spells which replace the spells Big Guard, Pearl Wind and Pep Up can only be used on party
members. You can change this, however, with the following code:
502. 2694-EFDB "TARGET ANYONE!" (created by AeroStar13)
This code will let you target anybody with any Magic spell Lore / Esper. Now, instead of just being able to cast the enemy spells on the original Lores' targets, you can cast them on anyone.
Your choices for targeting, regardless of the spell, are:
- One party member of your choice;
- All allies;
- One enemy of your choice; or,
- All enemies
Side effects of this code:
- All regular magic costs 4 MP
- Small graphic glitches during "Quake" and "Meteor" spells
503. F19A-8708 "GET ALL LORES"
504. **00-8D68 505-508 Let you exchange the Lores for enemy spells!! REPLACE ** WITH.... 29
LORE SPELL NEW SPELL EFFECT
Condemned Engulf Instantly kills target; causes screen to shake
Roulette Disaster Gives target multiple status ailments
Clean Sweep Shrapnel Non-elemental damage on all enemies
Aqua Rake Bomblet No effect
Aero Heartburn Non-elemental damage on all enemies
Blow Fish Zinger Caster cannot be targeted by spells or attacks until target of Zinger is killed. (Wrexsoul effect)
Big Guard Discard No effect
Revenge Overcast Target becomes condemned; when countdown runs out, target becomes Zombie. (really cool looking!)
Pearl Wind Missile Removes 1/4 of target's HP
L. 5 Doom Goner Big damage on multiple targets (Kefka's attack)
L. 4 Flare Meteo “Meteo" from FF2!
L. 3 Muddle Revenger Removes status enhancements from targets
Reflect??? Phantasm Casts away some of target's HP at regular intervals
L. ? Pearl Dread Attempts to turn target to stone
Step Mine Shock Wave Non-elemental damage
ForceField Blaze Fire-elemental attack
Dischord Soul Out Turns target into a Zombie
Sour Mouth Gale Cut Wind-elemental attack
Pep Up Shimsham Cuts target's HP by 1/2
Rippler Lode Stone Cuts target's HP by 3/4
Stone Scar Beam Pearl-elemental attack
Quasar BabaBreath Removes target from battle
Grand Train Lifeshaver Earth-elemental "Drain" spell
Exploder Fire Wall Fire-elemental attack
505. REPLACE ** WITH... C7
Condemned Imp Song Changes target to/from Imp
Roulette Clear Stops and Condemns target
Clean Sweep Virite Poison attack
Aqua Rake ChokeSmoke Revives dead targets as zombies
Aero Schiller Blinds targets
Blow Fish Lullaby Makes target sleep
Big Guard Acid Rain Water/Poison attack
Revenge Confusion Muddles target
Pearl Wind Megazerk Tries to Berserk entire party
L. 5 Doom Mute Silences target
L. 4 Flare Net Stops target
L. 3 Muddle Slimer Slows target
Reflect??? Delta Hit Turns target to stone
L. ? Pearl Entwine Stops target
Step Mine Blaster Kills target
ForceField Cyclonic Reduces HP of everyone on screen to 10%
Dischord Fire Ball Fire-elemental attack
Sour Mouth Atomic Ray Fire-elemental attack
Pep Up Tek Laser Lightning-elemental attack
Rippler Diffuser Lightning-elemental attack
Stone Wave Cannon Lightning-elemental attack
Quasar Mega Volt Lightning-elemental attack
Grand Train Giga Volt Lightning-elemental attack
Exploder Blizzard Ice-elemental attack
506. REPLACE ** WITH... 88
Condemned Absolute 0 Ice-elemental attack
Roulette Magnitude 8 Earth-elemental attack
Clean Sweep Raid Same as "Drain"
Aqua Rake Flash Rain Lightning/Water attack
Aero TekBarrier Makes target Reflective
Blow Fish Fallen One Reduces targets' HP to 1
Big Guard Wall Change Change weak points/strong points of target's defense
Revenge Escape Caster flees from battle automatically
Pearl Wind 50 Gs Cancels "Float" on targets
L. 5 Doom Mind Blast Gives targets random status ailments
L. 4 Flare N. Cross Attempts to freeze targets
L. 3 Muddle Flare Star (Target's Lv. x 80 / # of targets) damage / Fire
Reflect??? Love Token Target protects caster from physical attacks
L. ? Pearl Seize Drains HP from target every turn (if it works)
Step Mine R. Polarity Moves target to back row
ForceField Targeting No effect
Dischord Sneeze Removes target from battle
Sour Mouth S. Cross Fire-elemental attack
Pep Up Launcher Shoots missiles at all enemies (even if target is ally)
Rippler Charm Induces an incurable, muddle-like state in target
Stone Cold Dust Freezes target
Quasar Tentacle Ultros' tentacles attack targets!
Grand Train Hyper Drive BIG non-elemental damage
Exploder Train Blinds/Mutes target
507. Put in ED and most of the Lores will do desperation attacks!!
“AFTER BATTLE CODES”
508. AA23-54D8/AA93-54D8 Experience (lot's of experience per battle, enough to jump you immediately to level 99)
AA24-E7D8/AA94-E7D8 Get items after every battle. Each monster gives a particular item. (this one is really cool, you can get stuff like Excalibur and Scimitar for weapons, and Genji armors)
509. DC2C-E4D8/DC9C-E4D8 Get the maximum amount of gold (something like 99999999 GP) after a battle (it won't show that you've won that much, you just have it after the battle).
510. AA9D-E768+AA95-EFA8 Get either some Illuminas or Ragnaroks after a battle. (Turn off the Genie to continue after the fight).
511. AA24-EF08/AA94-EF08 Get weapons from enemies
512. AA94-E7D8+AA94-EF08+AA94-E4D8+D794-E708 Get Paladin Shields, Offerings, Gem Boxes, Economizers, and other stuff in battles
513. D493-54D8/0493-54D8 Over 16000 exp. per battle
514. D793-54D8/0793-54D8 Almost 1000000 exp. per battle
515. AA9E-E4D8 All equipped items become Paladin Shields after a battle.
516. EE2C-5DD8 Receive no MPS after a battle.
517. DF22-54D8 Receive no GP after a battle.
518. DF26-EF08 Receive 100 GP after a battle.
519. 3B24-0703+EE39-076E+ 3C39-DEA7 Multiply GP and Exp. by 1000 after a battle.
520. AA95-EFA8 Randomly selects number of items gained after a battle.
521. EE98-EF08+6724-E708 Get tons of Gem Boxes and Dragon Horns through a cycle.
522. AA94-E7D8 Random item code 1.
523. AA94-EF08 Random item code 2.
524. D794-E708 Random item code 3.
525. AA94-E7E8 Random item code 4.
526. AA94-E768 Random item code 5.
527. AA94-E4D8 Random item code 6.
528. A827-EF08+6724-E708 Controlled Exp. giver. After a battle, you receive Exp., and GP, but no items. It just repeats itself over and over. Turn off Game Genie when you've had enough. Also works with MPS given at end of battle. (UNTESTED)
“ITEM MANIPULATION CODES”
529. 3CB8-5DAE/3CBC-5DAE Most items can be used infinitely--NOT IN BATTLE MODE—SWITCH OFF TO EXIT MENU SCREEN This code can also be used to double the number of weapons, armor and relics you are carrying. This is done by: once you have 2 of the item you want doubled, just keep equipping it over and over in the same spot, and it will double.
530. EDBC-5F0E Share possessions (relics, armor, etc.) - I haven't tried this one so I'm not sure if/how it works.
531. 3DBC-5DAE Deplete all of the selected item when used.
532. EEB8-5D0E Creates multiples of items when used.
533. EEB8-570E Creates multiples of items when used up.
534. 108C-EF03+108C-E4A3 All items in shops are free--TURN OFF TO SELL ITEMS FOR GP
535.ED30-E944 Tonics gives 240 HP
536. ED3B-E5C4 Tincture give 240 MP
537. AA9B-E768 All relics equipped. May freeze up. DO NOT SAVE.
“SPECIAL EFFECTS ON PARTY MEMBERS”
539. AAD8-EF08/DED8-EF68 All members Float, are Stopped, and are Reflective in battles
540. AA68-EF08 All members are frozen and float.
541. D4D8-EF68 All members are Reflective.
542. D7D8-EF68 All members have Regen on them.
543. D9D8-EF68 All members have Slow and Float on them.
544. D1D8-EF68 All members have Slow and Regen on them.
545. DBD8-EF68 All members have Haste and Float on them.
546. DCD8-EF68 All members have Haste and Regen on them.
547. 3DD8-EF68 All members have Float and Safe on them.
548. BDD8-EFD8 All members have Reflect and Stop on them.
549. DD27-E7DB/DD97-E7DB Everyone has hidden Gold Hairpin in BATTLE MODE ONLY
550. DD20-5DDA/DD90/5DDA Everyone has hidden Golden Hairpin (NOT IN BATTLE)
551. AADB-EDA8 All members have higher number of HP and MP. Effects can be saved.
AADC-EDA8 All chars have hidden Moogle Charm.
D762-EF68 Vigor/Speed/Stamina/MagPwr becomes 255.
F462-EF68 Vigor/Speed/Stamina/MagPwr becomes 0.
EEDB-EDA8 HPS/MPS becomes 9999/999.
D0A7-8DD7/D007-8DD7 Super sprint shoes. Only works with sprint shoes equipped or with 'always have sprint shoes' code
“STRANGE EFFECTS CODES”
A29D-54D8 Party leader randomly attacks out of turn and uses magic when they shouldn't. Save often.
DFC7-E4D8 Clone Terra x4 during battle (turn effects switch off sometimes).
AA2A-5708 Text is displayed on a clear background in battle.
4DBE-8C88+/4DFE-8C88 Faster left/right movement on world map
4DBB-EB88+/4DFB-EB88 Faster up/down movement on world map
AA9B-E768+AA9B-E708+ Switch characters after a battle. With this code it is possible to get
AA9B-E7D8+AA9B-E7A8 General Leo, Kefka, and others in your party. It's possible that some characters will cause your game to freeze so save often.
CE37-77D6 Spells are learned at a rate of 10% -- may cause graphical errors.
EE37-7DD6 All spells are learned after 1 battle with any Esper equipped (may appear to freeze, but it will come back after a few seconds).
EE39-7DD6 Learn the spells of equipped Esper after 1 battle. No Freeze.