Before I start... I sometimes give tips in this walkthrough, but general tips that are always useful are collected in Tips and Strategies. I expect that you read that before attempting these battles, because knowing those facts makes it a bit easier and that's where my expectations will be. 8-)
Full Walkthrough (text only)
Walkthrough + Enemy/Technique Info
- The Piro values I give in the Enemy Info sections are the values *in* melee battle; outside of battle, the values are halved, rounded down.
- An Elemental column with (F) means that Earth attacks will always miss. A (Phys NA) means all physical attacks do no damage, and (Mag NA) means all magical attacks do no damage.
- The "Range" of an enemy is how far he can walk in one turn. The "Range" of an enemy unit is equal to the lowest Range of the enemies in the unit.
- If the Range has an "A" tacked on, the enemy is aerial (it can move over water, sky, or mountains).
- If the Range has a "W" on it, the monster can move in water as well.
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.