1. Shield Name is the often abbreviated name of the shield as found in the game.
2. Full Name is (arguably) the complete name of the shield.
3. Defence Power is a measure of how powerful the shield is. The higher the number, the less damage a character equipped with it will receive.
4. Who can use it? notes whether Chezni, Midia or both of them can use the shield.
5. Mercenaries equipped with it notes which mercenaries are equipped with the shield. A dash indicates that no mercenaries equip the shield.
6. Buying Price is the price of the shield in gold as bought from a weapon shop. A dash indicates that the shield cannot be bought.
7. Selling Price is the value of the shield in gold when sold. A dash indicates that the shield cannot be sold.
8. Notes notes whether the shield has any other features, such as attribute bonuses or whether it has an effect when used in battle.
9. Found at? notes where the shield can be bought or found or from what enemies it can be won.
Shields are listed in order of increasing defence power.
|Shield Name||Full Name||Defence Power||Who can use it?||Mercenaries equipped with it||Buying Price||Selling Price||Notes||Found At?|
|Gauntlet||Gauntlet||8||Midia||Mean Ma||350||175||Attack +13||For sale in Jurayn.|
|Wood sh||Wooden Shield||9||Chezni||-||60||30||-||For sale in Rasturk.|
|Light sh||Light Shield||12||Chezni||-||380||190||-||For sale in Jurayn.|
|Fire sh||Fire Shield||15||Chezni||Destry||500||250||Casts FireS||For sale in Doubor (hidden shop) and Lagon. Found in the Helm Temple.|
|Life cor||Life Corsage||15||Midia||Lilie||4,400||2,200||Heals all the wearer's HP.||For sale in Roki.|
|Evil sh||Evil Shield||21||Chezni||Slayer||7,200||3,600||Casts BreakS||For sale in Misuto and Conshiuto.|
|Sph ring||Sophie's Ring||30||Midia||-||-||-||Casts BoltS and opens the door with the air crest.||Found in the Underworld.|
|Rft sh||Rift Shield||31||Chezni||-||-||12||-||Found in the Underworld.|
|Good sh||Good Shield||51||Chezni||G. Rasav||19,000||9,500||-||For sale in Barsas.|
|Gabni sh||Gabnid Shield||52||Chezni||Checan||16,000||8,000||Casts ATback||For sale in Grantsurk. Randomly dropped by Baljan2s.|
These are shields that are only equipped by Mercenaries.
|Shield Name||Full Name||Defence Power||Who can use it?||Mercenaries who equip it|
|Anq sh||Antique Shield||24||Chezni||Bean|
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.