1. Bottle Name is the often abbreviated name of the bottle as found in the game.
2. Full Name is (arguably) the complete name of the boots.
3. Effects explain what a dosage of the bottle does.
4. Target(s) note who is affected by a dosage of the bottle.
5. Found at? notes where the bottle can be found.
6. Mercenaries equipped with it notes which mercenaries are equipped with the bottle. A dash indicates that no mercenaries equip the bottle.
|Bottle Name||Full Name||Effects||Target(s)||Found At?||Mercenaries equipped with it|
|Antibl||Antidote Bottle||Cures poison, paralysis or confusion.||1 ally||Found on Resutar Island.||-|
|Bombbl||Bomb Bottle||Damages enemies and Defence +10.||All enemies||Found in the Helm Temple.||Smash; Gorf; Fiery|
|Gigabl||Giga Bottle||Heals all HP.||All allies||Found on the coast of Naskuot and in Grantsurk.||-|
|Highbl||High Bottle||Heals 800 HP.||1 ally||Found in the Helm Temple, Throne of the Immortals and Ghost Tower.||Mean Ma; Grunt; Checan|
|Megabl||Mega Bottle||Heals all HP.||1 ally||Found in Naskuot Laboratory and Saskuot Laboratory. Received from Zaran in Misuto (after gaining the ship).||Mouth; Peppi; Hawk|
|Minibl||Mini Bottle||Heals 300 HP.||1 ally||Chezni and Midia begin with one each. Found in Hagudo.||Duke; Fritz; Slayer; Wild; J. Rasav|
|Bottle Name||Full Name||Effects||Mercenaries equipped with it.|
|G lips||Great Lips||Nothing(?)||Chill|
|Stf gubo||Stuffed Gubo||Confuses an enemy.||G. Rasav|
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.