1. Helmet Name is the often abbreviated name of the helmet as found in the game.
2. Full Name is (arguably) the complete name of the helmet.
3. Defence Power is a measure of how powerful the helmet is. The higher the number, the less damage a character equipped with it will receive.
4. Who can use it? notes whether Chezni, Midia or both of them can use the helmet.
5. Mercenaries equipped with it notes which mercenaries are equipped with the helmet. A dash indicates that no mercenaries equip the helmet.
6. Buying Price is the price of the helmet in gold as bought from a weapon shop. A dash indicates that the helmet cannot be bought.
7. Selling Price is the value of the helmet in gold when sold. A dash indicates that the helmet cannot be sold.
8. Notes notes whether the helmet has any other features, such as attribute bonuses or whether it has an effect when used in battle.
9. Found at? notes where the helmet can be bought or found or from what enemies it can be won.
Helmets are listed in order of increasing defence power.
|Helmet Name||Full Name||Defence Power||Who can use it?||Mercenaries equipped with it||Buying Price||Selling Price||Notes||Found At?|
|Learn h||Learning Hat||3||Chezni||-||-||10||-||Found in the Magic School.|
|Lth h||Leather Hat||4||Both||Fritz||38||19||-||For sale in Rasturk.|
|Fth h||Feather Hat||4||Chezni||Tiger; Wind||-||30||Attack Speed +2||Received from the elder of the Skuruu Mobile Camp.|
|Ht||Helmet||5||Chezni||Smash; Gorf||120||60||-||For sale in Hagudo and Jurayn. Randomly dropped by SusAgents.|
|Powermet||Power Helmet||6||Chezni||Destry; Slayer||200||100||-||For sale in Doubor (main shop). Found in Jurayn.|
|Kormu Ht||Kormu's Helmet||10||Chezni||-||-||-||-||Found in the Helm Temple.|
|Hair orn||Hair Ornament||14||Midia||Lilie||4,000||2,000||Attack +2 and casts Daze||For sale in Roki.|
|Cosmo mt||Cosmo Helmet||17||Both||-||-||7||-||Found in the Underworld.|
|Sph cr||Sophie's Crown||18||Midia||-||-||-||Heals 300 HP to the wearer and opens the door with the fire crest.||Received from the elder of Rasturk.|
|Rage Ht||Rage Helmet||23||Chezni||J. Rasav||10,000||5,000||Casts BoltG||For sale in Barsas.|
|Sun hl||Sun Helmet||24||Chezni||Mouth||6,500||3,250||Casts FireG||For sale in Grantsurk. Randomly dropped by Airdivers.|
|Kormu Ht (2)||Kormu's Helmet||25||Chezni||-||-||-||-||Received in the Home of Sophie and Kormu.|
These are the helmets that are only equipped by mercenaries.
|Helmet Name||Full Name||Defence Power||Who can use it?||Notes||Mercenaries equipped with it|
|Eng bm||Energy Beam||0||-||Attack +50; It is meant to be used as a weapon||Nails|
|GH orn||Great Hair Ornament||3||-||-||Chill|
|Soa's cr||Soa's Crown||7||-||Causes Lightning to strike an enemy.||Hawk|
|Anq hl||Antique Helmet||9||Chezni||-||Bean|
|Com mt||Combat Helmet||12||-||-||Grunt, Fiery, Blades|
|Wing ht||Winged Helmet||12||-||Speed +10||Peppi|
|Face mk||Face Mask||14||-||Attack +5||G. Rasav|
|Flm mt||Flame Helmet||15||-||-||Checan|
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.