- He built the shrine originally, did most of the work, yadda, yadda, yadda.
- Converted the shrine to RPGC's layout, got me motivated on the project, a few various other things.
- His FAQ was an invaluable source of information regarding items, weapons, armor, enemies and well...everything...^^ Much of his FAQ has been implemented into the shrine.
- Lord Skylark
- Allowed me to use his FF4 enemy list.
- They translated the SNES version of the game.
- Whoever made the world map posted at the FFCompendium. E-mail me with your name if you're the creator so I can give you credit!
- DDCecil, Zach Keene, and Leroux1
- They found the invisible treasure in the game.
- Brian Searle
- 2 logos (now unused).
- The front picture.
- The two linking pictures.
- Archon Shiva
- Imense help on spell fixing.
- Converted the walkthrough and secret sections in his format.
- Went through this whole site and reported broken links and pictures.
- Macc Maverick
- Lots of misc. help and checking for me.
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.