This shrine is based on the J2E translation of FFIV for the Super Famicom (the so-called "hard-type"), and the information is also applicable for the Playstation version of the game (which has a different translation), and the Wonderswan Color version of the game. The game released in America as FFII for the SNES was more like the easy-type version. Basically, the US version had several character abilities and items taken out. Also, the difficuly was toned down a bit, as well as a few other things. FFIV was then released for the GBA with several new features.This shrine does not cover the differences found in FFII US, FFIV Easy-Type, or FFIV GBA.
June 24, 2002
I created maps for the Underground and the Moon. May the peasants rejoice.
June 14, 2002
Nezzer's FFIV shrine is alive and well! I've added a few things to it though to make it better than ever!
Shrine was originally created by Nezzer
- Completely revamped Enemy section, using Lord Skylark's list as a base, while adding extra infro from Cidolfas' FAQ.
- More accurate equipment stats from Cidolfas' FAQ.
- Locations of the items, weapons and armor (from Cid's FAQ and Sky's enemy list).
- Levels characters learn spells.
- What equipment each character can equip.
- Several spelling/grammar corrections.
- Shopping list based off Cid's FAQ.
- Status ailment page based off Cid's FAQ.
- Updated names to be more accurate with J2E's patch.
- Added the world map Cid had posted at the FFCompendium, but he seems to have forgotten who he got it from. If you are the creator, e-mail me so I can give you credit.
- Some other minor things.
Currently Maintained by:
Final Fantasy IV ©1994
Square / EA Inc.
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.