Here are the few people who helped me building this shrine... Or tried to help me. Some of them had trouble
telling the difference between a hammer and a bolt.
- Feena, webmistress of the
Grandia II sanctuary:
she let me use her information about the Japanese cast.
- Game Arts: they created this game, obviously, and
answered my question about the original cast.
- Brendan McAndrew: he sent me additional information about the arm wrestling mini game, such as a
method to beat Hemble.
- H. Chen: I used his (or her) walkthrough to check the information I had gathered about the
treasures found in various places.
- Melfice from the Agear Inn,
an English and Spanish page. If you like fanfiction and/or fanart, take a look at his site (thanks to
a friend of mine for this one :).
- Phaq and Lunar Eclipse: they allowed me to use their Grandia II Item Guide.
- All the following people from RPGC (in no particular order):
Cidolfas, RoguePaladinTrian, Gila-Monster, Neb and Dragon God.
I annoyed them with so many questions. :P
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.