Each playable character has his/her own page, with a list of the following:
- A picture of the character. Much thanks to The GIA (now defunct) for the pictures!
- Stats from the status screen of the game. HP and battle stats change as they power up, so those aren't individually listed.
- Japanese name
- Innate color
- Weapon used. Those who use Rod or Boomerang weapons have a Strong attack which hits all enemies.
- Element Grid: The maximum element grid for that character (at 48 stars). Each number represents a level, so "8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1" means that at maximum, the character has 8 level 1 slots, 7 level 2 slots, etc.
- Accent. See below.
- How to get him/her to join, and who can't join if he/she does.
- Techs: Names, descriptions, where found (if applicable).
- Small blurb about the character.
About accents: Every character has his/her own unique accent used in the game. I've decided, though, to make a few "base" accents and go on from there. They are the following:
- "Normal": Like I'm doing right now. Uses some contractions.
- "Proper English": Uses no contractions, tends to use longer words.
- "Casual English": Uses words like "ain't" and "gonna".
- "Pidgin English": Not very well-spoken English; for example, tends to forget articles like "the" and "a"; doesn't conjugate verbs, etc. ("You go to swamp?")
- "Guldovian": It's used so much I figured I'd include it. This is Casual English, but everywhere there would be a "you" (like "I'm gonna get you") it's turned into a "CHA" ("I'm gonna getCHA!").
And one last thing: A major branch in the game is after the Viper Manor sequence, in Guldove. Korcha will ask you if you can help Kid. Whether you say yes or no determines which three characters will join your party (not all at once, though): Korcha, Razzly, and Mel, or Macha, Glenn, and Doc.
Secondary Characters - click here
More Face Pics (spoilers) - click here
(c)2006 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.