Thanks go out to the following people, without which the shrine would be far smaller than it is. ^^;
- First and foremost, Jon and SKChan, for making the FAQ wherein I found out just where all those damn secrets were. They also provided one of the Pro Action Replay codes found in the Hacking section. Thanks a ton for your hard work, guys!
- Dragon God, for getting me started on LaL. He originally wanted to do this shrine, but I cruelly took it away from him. >-) He also provided me with tips on how to beat Masaru's chapter.
- Macc Maverick, for writing the excellent walkthroughs for Oboro's chapter (the one chapter I was in utter fear of trying to write a wakthrough for). Also for cross-checking the shrine and confirming the tip about skipping Pure Odio. Kudos!
- Turd Furgeson for writing and compiling all the experience information in the Enemies section.
- Aeon Genesis Translation Proclamation and Gideon Zhi, for translating it. I helped out a bit with that, too. ^^;
- Squaresoft, for making the game, but not for bringing it to North America, which they never did. 8p